compensation: 15.00 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This may be the most fun you can have while working! We are described by our customers as the best premium ice cream available. We are looking for a dedicated person that enjoys working and learning the various parts of the business, then grow into focused full-time role in Production, Distribution, Administration or Sales.
The primary responsibility is to stock/organize our freezer and pull orders on a daily basis. Additionally, two days a week there will be deliveries of our products to restaurants throughout the Bay Area and provide assistance in production. This is a part time position (25-30 hours a week).
o Pull/prepare orders for shipment
o Regularly organize inventory
o Keep floors & fans clean.
o Shipping & Receiving
o Receive orders, confirm accuracy
o Pull product from freezer, load van (on delivery days)
o Plan route (on delivery days)
o Deliver product, obtain signed invoice, secure COD payments
o Make pickups – Wines, supplies, dairy, etc.
o Submit completed paperwork – signed invoices, payments, receipts
o Assist in Production of ice cream.
- Maintenance of delivery vehicle and facility
- Zero Points on your driving record (a copy of DMV printout is required)
- Very good customer service skills
- Basic understanding of vehicle maintenance
- Knowledge of restaurant kitchens is beneficial
- Knowledge of Bay Area roads and highways is beneficial
- Delivery experience is beneficial
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Monday – 4 am – 8 am
Tuesday – 4 am – 8 am
Wednesday – 4 am – 8 am
Thursday – 4 am – 1 pm
Friday – 4 am – 1 pm
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers