We're searching for a graphic designer who is knowledgable and excited about the cannabis industry. For this job, we need someone on site, as you will not be able to work remotely for this job. Basically, we are a warehouse stocked full of packaging and supplies for the cannabis industry. Customers come in and need help with their artwork, mainly for printing labels that will go on the packaging that we sell.
QR Code Link to This Post
Since we are opening a new location in San Leandro, business may start off slow. The person we hire will have an opportunity to sit up front with me (the owner), learn first hand, and see the business grow before their eyes. There will be a great opportunity to grow with the company and move up within ranks of the company for the right person.
Main tasks will include:
- Designing logos and artwork for customers
- Designing banners and other art for our website and catalog
- Getting artwork ready to print labels
- Running print machines
- Taking pictures of products for the website
- Creating product pages for the website
- Creating e-mail ads for our e-mail campaign
- Filming Videos that we shoot for Instagram and Youtube
In addition to graphic design work, we'll need your help with other warehouse work items such as:
- Greeting customers and making sales at the front desk
- Pulling orders for customers from the back warehouse for customers
- Making invoices for customers in Quickbooks
We are searching for someone who is highly skilled with these programs:
Hours of work will be: 10am to 6pm Mon-Fri
If you're interested, please respond to this e-mail with what graphic design experience you have, including a portfolio of some of previous projects you've worked on. BONUS if you have a portfolio of work you've done for cannabis clients.
Also, a link to your facebook or instagram would be great as well.