Compensation: $15-$20hr to start
QR Code Link to This Post
Employment type: Full Time (Must work Saturdays)
Design Associate / Customer Service (Danville / San Ramon)
Our busy Retail / Wholesale design showroom is currently hiring a Full Time Design Associate. This position is a 32-36 hr / week position. Key Requirements:
* Must work with customers and co-workers with a smile and positive attitude at all times.
* Recent two years Customer Service/Support Experience a plus.
* Experience with, or education in interior design a plus, but not required.
* Strong relationship building skills a plus.
* Excellent telephone and communication skills a must.
* Must speak and Understand English fluently (Spanish a plus.)
* Must be efficient with the computer. Experience with Quickbooks a plus.
* Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a very faced paced work environment.
* Outstanding Work Attendance and reliability.
* Must be able to follow directions.
* Must be a fast learner.
* MUST be able to work Saturdays from 10am to 2pm and Monday 9am to 5pm.
The Design Associate position is the heart of our organization. It requires a constant focus on helping our customers find solutions to their design and installation problems. Attention to detail and a professional attitude are extremely important. Being able to work in a busy environment with the ability to multitask is a must. A candidate must be able to work well with, and build relationships with people. He/she must have the foresight to offer suggestions and alternatives, and catch errors before they cost the company or customer additional expense.
A successful candidate will do all of this with a smile and a great, positive, can-do attitude.
A successful candidate will be a team player who helps co-workers when they are in need of assistance.
A successful candidate will care about the company, their customers and the quality of their work.
A full background check and drug test will be required of all applicants.
Hours of operation are M-F 9am to 5pm and Sat 10am to 2pm. Hours for this position have some degree of flexibility, but Saturdays and Mondays are a must. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Beginning pay is based upon experience, ranging from $15.00 to $20 per hour.
To apply for this position, email your resume. Be sure to include full contact information. We will be in touch if we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Thanks in advance for the interest and best of luck.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers