favorite this postJunior Visual Designerhide this posting
compensation: Up to $20/hour DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: Junior Visual Designer
Location: East Bay
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Hiring now!
Rate: Up to $20/hour DOE
Our client is seeking a Junior Visual Designer to join their team. This is an onsite freelance role in Concord, not public transportation accessible, with potential to convert for full-time for the right fit.
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Junior Visual Designer:
- Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Google Analytics
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF55@jobalert.creativecircle.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers