compensation: Based on experience level employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Scouting Fresh Interior Design Talent!
Visual Jill is an East Bay creative collective that specializes in colorful, approachable Interior Design, Bath and Kitchen Remodels and Home Staging. We are scouting for fresh talent to expand our horizons in the Bay Area. If you model our aesthetic and would like to expand your portfolio, check out our website first and see if you think you'll be a good fit!
We do require:
Interior Design Certification or Bachelor's Degree in Design
* 1-2 years experience in the design trade
* Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketchup Pro and CAD
* Ability to work from home with a reliable computer than can support above programs (must already have programs above installed)
* Ability to meet with the Director of Interior Design at her home in Martinez on occasion to collaborate on projects as needed.
* Proficiency with using Pinterest and Houzz
* Proficiency in creating 3D visuals of room designs (i.e. furniture designs, color palettes, etc.)
* Proficiency in creating 3D visual for remodeling specs (i.e. cabinetry, tile work, details, etc.)
* Proficiency in using Numbers or Excel for creating Purchase Lists
* A reliable form of transportation for visiting client
* Comfortable speaking with clients and vendors on a daily basis
* Attributes desired: positive attitude, self-starter, great communication, confident, problem-solver, personal style geared more towards modern.
* This is a contract position. Rate will be based on experience level and you will be paid hourly twice per month for projects given by Visual Jill. There will be a Training period for the first 30 days at a rate of $20-25/hr based on experience level. You would meet with Director of Interior Design during this time for training.
If you feel this position would be great for you, please email your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Lauren's email on the website preferably as a PDF. Need to have a portfolio to be considered showing work completed in interior design field with 3D renderings. We will then contact you if we would like to set up an interview with our team starting the week of June 4th. Please no calls.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers