*NOTE: Applicants not located in the SF Bay area, or who do not submit the required information, will not be considered.
Title: Graphic Designer
Start: July/August 2018
Part Time: Varies 5-15 hours per week
Status: contractor, remote
Description: We are a non-profit, independent K-5 elementary school located in Upper Rockridge. We are celebrating our 30th year in 2018, and also in the 2nd year of a visual rebrand. We are looking for a mid- to senior-level designer to help us update and create design projects. August though January can be quite busy due to our admissions season, with February through July seeing fewer projects. For more information, please visit us online: www.AuroraSchool.org
Technical Skills Required (Advanced):
- Videography - not required, but opportunity for more work if you have this skill set
- Infographics - not required, but opportunity for more work if you have this skill set
- HTML - not required, but opportunity for more work if you have this skill set
Life Skills Required:
- Attention to detail (a must!)
- Ability to meet deadlines (a must!)
- Good communication skills/responsive (a must!)
- Creative (visual) problem solver
- Flexible, kind, team-player
- Willingness to integrate feedback from staff into projects
If interested, please send the following. *Applicants not located in the SF Bay area, or who do not submit the required information, will not be considered.:
- a current resume
- a portfolio of SIMILAR work
- salary expectations
- a cover letter detailing why you're a good fit for this role.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers