National secondhand fashion retailer Crossroads Trading is looking for a Graphic Designer for its corporate headquarters in Berkeley. Crossroads Trading has been leading the resale fashion industry since 1991 and has won over 100 "Best of" awards. Its 37 store locations include the SF Bay Area, Los Angeles, Orange County, Seattle, Portland, Boulder, Houston, Chicago, New York and Washington D.C.
The Graphic Designer will work directly with the Director of Communications and Marketing to execute the company's branding strategy across multiple visual channels: email, social media, print and digital ads, company website, collateral, store signage, and billboards.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, enjoy a fast-paced work environment, and be able to skillfully manage a range of creative duties from fulfilling design requests to updating the company website and participating in seasonal photo shoots.
The Graphic Designer will:
• Oversee design and production of promotional materials for events, recruitment, company marketing initiatives, customer collateral (flyers, posters, postcards), and store openings.
• Create relevant and brand-reflective print and digital ads.
• Design promotional email templates.
• Oversee production of quarterly design requests from stores, including business cards, flyers, posters, store signage, and other custom marketing materials.
• Update company website as needed: create new pages, publish blog posts, and design site images.
• Edit and composite photos for use in marketing materials and to aid in creative direction decisions.
• Make recommendations and draft exterior and interior signage for store openings and remodels.
• Partner with Director on creative direction and planning of seasonal photo shoots.
• Create designs for internal staff, including holiday gift designs and greeting cards.
• Work with internal staff as their main point of communication for design and visual-related concerns (examples include aiding in presentation design and educating staff on production timelines).
• Organize and maintain design files and resources.
Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office required. Experience with Wordpress, Adobe Premiere, copywriting, and Constant Contact or MailChimp a plus.
Crossroads provides a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and 401k with company match.
Please email a cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary requirements for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers