Enlisted Design is seeking a full-time Senior Account Manager to join our strategically minded Client Services team. We are looking for an individual who is passionate and enthusiastic about design with a proactive attitude and team-oriented approach.
Through your management of branding and packaging projects, you will collaborate closely with design teams and our clientele. Enlisted partners with clients in numerous consumer categories, including lifestyle, housewares, food and beverage. The Senior Account Manager will lead our business with a major pet food company, so special attention will be paid to applicants who have worked with pet and/or food and beverage brands.
Core Capabilities and Responsibilities:
• Lead the management of client expectations and the overall client/agency relationship.
• Recognize and advance opportunities for consultative sales.
• Capable of financial reporting and management.
• Manage all aspects of a project, from intake through completion.
• Develop and continually maintain systems and processes to help all aspects of the project run smoothly.
• Contribute to strategic vision.
• Manage competing priorities.
• Demonstrate leadership and know how to obtain buy-in.
• Assist client and internal teams with identifying road blocks and contribute efficient solutions.
• Support and leadership for project based Account Managers.
• Build timelines that account for contingencies and recognize reality, and drive your team to meet key milestones.
• Identify, assess, and manage project resources, including freelancers and third-party vendors.
• Analyze a situation or business problem and find creative solutions.
• Communicate clearly and effectively on paper and in person.
• Exhibit an uncanny eye for detail.
• Minimum of five years of relevant experience working in a creative agency or studio in a client-facing role.
• Background in branding and packaging design projects (emphasis on packaging!).
• Bachelor's degree or higher.
• Experience with business development, including pitching, drafting estimates and scopes of work.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Working knowledge of project management and collaboration software.
• Experience managing at least one direct report.
To apply for a role on our Client Services team, send us your resume and a cover letter tailored to your interest in Enlisted (no canned letters, please).
Please note that due to the volume of email we receive, we will not be able to respond to all applicants.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers