compensation: To apply: please e-mail your resume and cover letter in reply to this posting employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Olivia Garden is the leading manufacturer of professional salon tools sold worldwide with offices in both Europe and USA. At Olivia Garden we are passionate about innovation, design, quality and product performance. We're looking for passionate, creative, hard-working, motivated individuals who can think outside the box, to play an integral roll on our small but growing, strong and successful team.
This is a position responsible for gathering data from various internal teams as well as gathering from the products (when necessary) in order to fill the data into a proprietary, product-wide Product Information Management System. Also responsible for management of information on Amazon product pages. This includes but is not limited to: tracking new pages, removing duplicate pages, double checking data (text, images, product sizes, product weights, barcode, and all details) on the Amazon pages. When errors are discovered or improvements identified, submit to Amazon request for correction. This position has high potential to internal advancement.
Olivia Garden is seeking a person who is dynamic, detail oriented, smart and hard working.
Duties and responsibilities
• Gather & fill the data into a proprietary, product-wide Product Information Management
• Gathering from various departments
• When data doesn't already exist, it will be necessary to measure product
• On Amazon: Tracking new pages, removing duplicate pages, double checking data (text, images, product sizes, product weights, barcode, and all details)
• Correcting errors
• Making improvements to content
• Large amount of email correspondence required with Amazon
• Collaborate extensively with other company departments
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not mandatory
• Astute attention to detail and accuracy.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with co-workers
• Professionalism and team player attitude.
• Ability to self-manage and motivate
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
• A passion for delivering great work and meaningful results.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Multiple languages is preferred (Spanish) but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers