Oakland based law office has an opening for an Unlawful Detainer Paralegal.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a temporary to permanent position.
When Permanent you will get medical benefits.
The position has flexible hours and days.
*Ideal candidate must have at least 2 years Paralegal experience and a bachelor’s degree or a California BAR approved Paralegal Certificate to be considered for the position and experience with unlawful detainers.
*Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
Experience with timeslips is a plus but not required.
Experience with judicial council forms.
Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment.
Good written and oral communication skills.
Ability to take direction
Ability to work in a small office environment
Job task include but are not limited to:
• Answering client and potential client calls
• Drafting unlawful detainer complaints
• Drafting defaults, dismissals and memos to set case for trial
• Communication with court staff
• Assist attorneys in assembling motions
• Trial Documents preparation
• Discovery request and Discovery demands
• Draft notices 3, 30, 60 and 90 day notices
• Processing client payments
• Communicate with Process server
• Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate or English or a California BAR approved paralegal certificate
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written English skills
• Good attention to detail
• Strong word processing and computer skills
• A strong team player
Please email your resume in a PDF format.