Delivering with Uber Eats or Uber X is an easy way to earn money in your spare time and learn popular places and delicious restaurants around your city. Every week and on weekends there are bonuses and occasionally extra bonuses on holidays, busy times, and city-wide events. The Sign-up process & background is quick and simple (Two to seven days before you can log in start driving with Uber.)
The background check includes a Motor Vehicle Record review as well as a criminal background check. The evaluation of background checks can vary from city to city and is based on criteria specified in local laws and regulations governing ridesharing drivers, as well as Uber's internal safety standards. In general, drivers must have a minimum of one year of licensed driving experience in the US (3 years if under 23 years old).
Once you sign up and are approved you can log in to the Uber Driver app, go online, and deliver whenever it works for you. In between another job for extra cash or you can work full time. Whether you work thirty minutes, two hours in the day, or twelve hours is up to you! As long as you drive maximum twelve hours or less in a day and at least one day in the month! You can get paid every week or everyday with the INSTANT PAY FEATURE!(Just add bank card to payment options and once activated tap a button at any time and funds go in, in seconds!
QR Code Link to This Post
Additional perks and benefits to working with Uber:
If you feel you are qualified and are interested in driving with Uber Eats or Uber X and want to apply for this job; Sign-up at:
- Uber Visa Debit Card from GoBank. Earn cash back when you buy gas.
Special discounts on phone plans from Sprint, At&t, or Verizon.
Autozone: 10% off goods purchased.
Firestone:15% products and services.
Jiffy lube: 15% products and services.
Maaco: 10% off all products and services.
Meineke: 12% off products and services except batteries and tires, 8% off batteries and tires.
Tires plus: 10% off tires.
Sears auto center: 50% off oil change, 30% back on all service labor.
Here's what you need to deliver:
• Be at least 19 years old for Uber Eats 21 for Uber X
• Driver's license and vehicle insurance must be valid
• Have a 2-door or 4-door car made after 1999 for Uber Eats 2009 for Uber X
• Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S.
• Any make or model 2-wheel scooter
• Must have motor of 50cc or less that travels no faster than 30 mph
• Be at least 18 years old for Uber Eats 21 for Uber X
• Have a state-issued ID
• When signing up be sure to choose 'Biking' under transportation method.
• Vehicles allowed for delivery vary by city.
Why deliver with Uber?
• INSTANT PAY yes that's right instant pay. You tap a button at anytime of the day and the funds go directly into your bank! One of the most convenient payments around.
• Up to 500$+ in bonuses in a week. the typical week allows you to get up to 180$ extra a week.
• Flexibility: With Uber, you're the boss--you choose when and how often you earn. It's totally flexible around your schedule, so you never miss out on the important things in your life.
• Make good money: You earn by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants. Between deliveries, it's just you, so turn up the music and cruise around town.
• Choose your wheels: Depending on the rules in your city, you may be able to deliver with your car, scooter, or bike.
once again the sign-up page is www.uber.com/signup/
Note: The sign-up guarantee varies from city to city.
No previous experience as a transportation driver, truck driver, taxi driver, courier driver or delivery driver is necessary. We welcome those who have driven with other peer-to-peer ridesharing networks such as Lyft , , Munchery, Sprig, Caviar, Instacart, Shyp, Washio, , Luxe, Zirx and . Our driving partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to more customer service and creative industries. If you are an account manager, accountant, accounting, actor, actress, admin, administrative, administrative assistant, barista, bus boy, busboy, busboy, busser, cab driver, cab-driver, chauffeur, cleaner, cleaners, clerical, coffee, college student, construction, contract worker, customer service, customer service agent, data entry, data-entry, delivery driver, designer, education, entry level, entry-level, expo, finance, food runner, food-runner, foodrunner, full time, full-time, health care, healthcare, host, hostess, hosts, human resources, human-resources, intern, interns, IT, limo driver, maid, maintenance, management, manager, manufacturing, marketing, messenger, network marketing, nurse, office, part time, part-time, private hire driver, receptionist, receptionists, restaurant, retail, retail associate, sales, sales person, salesperson, server, servers, teacher, teachers, valet, valets, waiter, waiters, waitresses, warehouse, worker, who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try driving with Uber, uberX, or UberBLACK to supplement your income!