Posted

print

favorite this post Need a driver now hide this posting unhide

compensation: $$$

Become your own boss, help people, and earn up to an average $50/HR. We supply you the job, you perform, and get paid! Start your own moving and delivery service.
call or text at 310-505-0010
http://Www.renesent.com/become-a-driver
You are eligible to become a Renesent driver if you:

Over 21
Have a Pick-up truck, Cargo Van, Moving Truck
Have clean driving record
Have a clean criminal background
Willing to lift above 50 pounds

Great and personable with people
Punctual
Must take responsibility for any and all damages caused while moving Renesent customers belongings
Renesent is taking 25% of every transaction you keep the rest (75%)
Great in managing and supervising a team on the field.
Must be responsible for hiring any helper/helpers in case needed for specific job


Please complete the two following documents online if you agree to above terms:

Terms and Conditions

W9

Please provide clear copies and email the following to complete your (independent contractor) driver application:

Driver license
Social Security
Vehicle registration
Vehicle insurance
Vehicle photos (front, back, both sides)
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6890407165

posted:

updated:

best of [?]