Hello, I'm a general contractor who needs help with remodeling a couple bathrooms in Concord and Martinez.
QR Code Link to This Post
What I'm looking for is:
1) Someone who shows up on time
2) Someone who works hard and shows an honest interest in his work
3) Someone who knows the trades - How to cut and set shower/bath tile, Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical, etc.
4) Someone who doesn't stare at his cell phone or have to smoke every 5 minutes
5) Someone who listens to directions and follows through
6) Someone who is polite, has a sense of humor and has manners
7) Someone who brings their lunch to work and doesn't drive off for an hour
8) Someone who actually has their own truck and tools
9) Someone who doesn't do drugs or has an alcohol problem
10) Someone who is willing to work on a Saturday
I need someone soon to help me do custom tile, framing, sheetrock, taping/mudding/sanding/texture, plumbing, light electrical, organizing tools, clean up, mix thinset, cut tiles, haul garbage in truck, install new shower pan, etc.
If you're this person, please send me a pic of yourself so I know who I'm dealing with.
Also send your skill level, what your pay level is, your phone number and a little about yourself through the Craigslist reply button. Pay will be after we get the rough plumbing, shower pan built and electrical done and get the sheetrock up which should take a week and next payment after that is when it's completed, which should be a week after that. Replies which don't ask what I stated in this post will be deleted.