Low voltage contractor is hiring low voltage helpers for commercial projects.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Installation of low voltage wiring for voice/data, security, and A/V systems in commercial and residential construction and tenant improvement projects.
- Pulling, routing, and terminating wires and testing connections.
- Assisting lead technicians whenever required
- Cover driving area of SF Bay Area (East Bay, San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay)
- Low voltage knowledge and understanding
- Experience pulling, routing, and terminating wires
- Ability to follow direction
- Motivation to learn, grow, and firmly establish a career as a low voltage technician
- Lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to commute to job sites
- 1+ years of experience
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- PPE: Hard hat, steel cap boots
- $20 - $23 p/h
- Typical work week Monday to Friday, from 6:30/7AM to 4PM
- This a long term position
- Mileage expenses b/w sites covered
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.