compensation: 15hr + Depending on experiene employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring Seismic Fastening Installers for our Northern California Bay Area office (Hayward).
Great starter job with long term career potential. Learn a trade and make good money with us!
Rare opportunity to become part of a family owned and operated light construction and disaster preparedness company. We service the largest bio and tech companies from South City to San Jose. Home Base is in Hayward right on HWY 92. Headquarters is in Southern California.
WWW.READYAMERICA.COM (QuakeHOLD! Industrial Inc.)
- Full Time Positions available.
- Light indoor construction (handyman work securing items in Bio/Tech Labs)
- Training, tools and vehicles provided.
- Clean DMV
- Clean Background (background check submitted before employment)
- Pass Drug test every 6 moths (or more)
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Live Locally
- Have reliable transportation
- Available to work full time (early starts most days, later starts occasionally)
- Knowledge of basic hand tools a plus + (hand drills, floor drills, etc.)
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Motivated and willing to learn the trade
- Being presentable and punctual is crucial!
Please respond to this email with your resume and contact information. We will reach out for an interview, thanks!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers