compensation: Competitive DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Civicorps is seeking an HR Generalist who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations on a professional level. They will lead efforts involving staff recruitment and on-boarding and are responsible for the administration of employee benefits and personnel files. This positions will support and provide expertise to all staff on HR related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Recruit new staff to assure the best possible candidates apply for open positions.
• Administer and organize staff orientation and on-boarding process.
• Administer staff disciplinary procedures
• Administer staff and Corpsmember complaint process and maintain log and take necessary action.
• Administer annual performance review process.
• Administer employee benefit program renewal and enrollments, including health insurance and 403(b) programs.
• Administer workers comp claims to reduce costs while providing the best service to injured employees.
• Provide expertise and support to staff on HR issues
• Assure compliance and oversight of Corpsmember employment procedures
• Ensure Staff Handbook is up-to-date in regards with applicable laws and current company policies and procedures.
• Maintain orderly, up-to-date and accurate personnel files
• Prepare annual 1094C & 1095C filing and review 5500 filing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• A bachelor’s degree and at least three years of human resource experience, or a master’s degree in human resource management and one year experience in the HR field, or five years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
• Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
• Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written.
• Strong organization skills and follow-up.
• Strong understanding of state and federal requirements and regulations.
• Experience administering compensation and benefit plans and with recruitment.
• Cultural competency.
• Ability to pass state and federal background checks and a TB test
HIRING PROCESS: Please provide a cover letter, resume or CV via e-mail only. Application materials that do not reference this specific position will not be considered. No Phone Calls Please.
Civicorps is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity and expression, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other unlawful consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers