The Montague Company has a long history and a solid reputation for quality and the people that work with us are the reason we've been in business for 160 years and still going strong!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking for a HR Administrative.
· Recruiting and hiring, production and manufacturing focus (including: source candidates, post jobs, job fairs, screen applicants, coordinate interviews, etc.)
· Coordinate temporarily staffing, tracking and reporting
· New hire orientation on-boarding and coordination, applicant tracking and reporting
· Day to day administration of all HR policies, procedures and programs and related recordkeeping (including: data entry processing, coordination, employee relations issuers, exit interviews, and other driving initiatives)
· Benefits administration assistance and support, open enrollment, maintain benefits databases (ie: Kaiser, Premier Access (PPO/DHMO), Empower, etc.
· ACA, healthcare reform, eeo-1 and other governmental required reporting
· Benefits administration and monthly billing monitor tracking and invoice reconciliation including Cobra tracking and administration
· Leave of absences tracking and administration (including: FMLA/CFRA/PDL/PFL)
· Safety and workers compensation, OSHA compliance support create more visibility and better claims management
· Assist performance management program- currently non-functional
· Process improvement! Assist manager so that I may manage higher level projects and initiatives (including training and development and policy and procedure development and implementation)
Future value ADD:
· Create full compensation statements includes comp and benefits
· HRIS- build and/or develop HR information systems
· Time and attendance -implement and maintain improved systems working closely with payroll
· Communicate complex information regarding benefits and ACA, safety and works comp, etc.
· Support contract negation's-prep and process
· Employee relations: Create and maintain positive employee relations and assist in coordination of future employee activities and events
· Create a recognition and reward program company wide
· Min AA degree, HR Certification preferred
· Min 5 years HR generalist experience working with complex laws and regulations
· Focus experience in recruiting and benefits helpful
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office, word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
· HRIS experience