ATTN: Caregivers, Home Care Aides, CNAs and HHAs
Be a Visiting Angel! San Ramon office needs YOU!
Oakland & San Leandro Caregivers needed! Drivers needed! We want YOU to join us in providing the very best in non-medical homecare for the San Leandro & Oakland area.
Why Work Here?
“Excellent workplace, Team concept, Free training”
As a non-medical, living assistance service, care for our clients range from simple companionship to more complex cases. We work with all the major hospitals, assisted living facilities, and hospice organizations and are passionate about offering superior care and maintaining our excellent reputation in the communities we serve.
Our philosophy of homecare is to never compromise on providing high quality services to those in need of non-medical assistance in their home.
$15.00 to $16.00 Hourly
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
SPECIAL NEED FOR WEEKDAY SHIFTS (between 6am 6pm) AND WEEKENDS (all hours)
GREAT BENEFITS! We Offer:
· Flexible Schedules
· Paid Time Off Accrual
· Sick Time Off
· $150.00 bonus for new employees already registered as an HCA with the State of CA (after completing 1st 100 hours of service)
· Generous Referral Bonus Programs
· Caregiver Recognition Programs
· Weekly Pay (via Check, Direct Deposit or Visa payroll card)
· Not HCA registered? We pay for the California HCA process for new hires!
· Paid Teepa Snow dementia care training
· Client Transportation, Errands and Shopping
-Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
· Custodial Care
· Assistance in Hygiene
· Assistance in Dressing
· Medication Reminders
· Hospice Support
· Meal Preparation
· Light Housekeeping
· Joyful Companionship
· Respite for Family Caregivers
· Daily record keeping of Client care in daily logs
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
· Must have satisfactory verbal and written English skills
· Must be at least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States
· Must be able to provide three professional references to validate at least 6 months of experience or comparable education
· Must pass a criminal background check
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
· Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
· Ability to connect with a variety of personalities
· Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
· Reliable, Dependable, Punctual
We are interested in all levels of experience, including:
· CNAs, HHAs, Caregivers, Personal Attendants, Private Duty Care, Homecare Aides, Home Makers
· We are happy to consider both personal/family or professional care-giving experience in our evaluation process.
Visiting Angels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please call Cristina at: (925) 552-6500
Our HR Department is available between 9am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday
-Or- to quickly apply online at: https://generations.idb-sys.com/OnlineApplication.aspx?aid=visi1571
WE ARE A LICENSED HOME CARE ORGANIZATION IN CALIFORNIA (LIC. #214700004)
About Healthcare Industry:
VISITING ANGELS YOUR EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
Visiting Angels is a nationally recognized premier provider of home care services. We have offices in San Ramon, San Rafael, and Stockton and have been named the proud recipients of the "Visiting Angels Everest and Pinnacle Awards" for service excellence for the last 8 years in a row.
WE ARE A LICENSED HOME CARE ORGANIZATION IN CA. License #394700004, 214700004, 074700004.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers