compensation: $60-$65K DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
POSITION OPEN: Follow-Up Coordinator
Posting Date: October 5, 2018
Closing date: Open until filled
Crisis Support Services of Alameda County (www.crisissupport.org), a non-profit agency, is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time, temporary position of Follow-Up Coordinator. This position is funded under a grant which ends December 31, 2019.
General Objective: This person will provide follow up telephone and written support to individuals recently discharged from John George Psychiatric Pavilion due to a suicide attempt and/or high risk suicidal ideation. The anticipated outcome will show that follow up support increases safety and the engagement of ongoing services. The follow up coordinator will also facilitate suicide attempter support groups utilizing the Didi Hirsch 8 week model. The Follow-up Coordinator will develop and coordinate all services and maintain all records under the supervision and direction of the Clinical Director.
• Set up a schedule of outreach for each individual referred to the Follow-up Pilot Program.
• Utilize a tracking system of all contacts and outcomes.
• Co-Facilitate Suicide Attempters Support Group as needed.
• Provide up to 5 outreach calls to each individual to offer support, access for safety, create safety plan and a strategy for utilizing sustainable supportive resources.
• Provide a system for sending out up to 5 supportive posts to individuals.
• Develop 5 distinct supportive posts.
• Collect demographic and relevant information for outcome based report.
• Schedule and coordinate services utilizing bi-lingual support as needed.
• Attend meetings and trainings as needed.
• Prepare monthly reports
• Cultivate ongoing relationships with all participating staff.
• Masters/ Post Master's degree in counseling, social work, or related mental health field.
• License or license-eligible preferred.
• Prior experience with suicide prevention and/or crisis management.
• Prior experience working with diverse populations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
Salary and Benefits:
This is a temporary, full-time (40 hours per week) position. Salary $60 -$65K DOE. This position is funded under a grant which ends December 31, 2019. Benefits package includes vacation, holiday, sick leave, medical/dental insurance plan. The medical and dental insurance plans are fully paid by the agency aside from small administrative fees ($30/month) Bilingual persons and persons of color are strongly encouraged to apply. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter with Follow-Up Coordinator in the subject line. This position is open until filled. Qualified candidates will be contacted quickly after they have submitted the required documents. Crisis Support Services of Alameda County is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers