compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a position that will allow you to use all of your skills in a fun, fast-paced environment with potential for rapid career and compensation advancement?
We are a rapidly growing dental practice in Livermore, seeking energetic individuals for a dental assistant position. The individual should be willing to assist in front office as well, as needed.
* Bilingual in SPANISH is a definite plus.
* Upbeat personality is a MUST
* Good people skills, dependability and excellent attendance are required
* Excellent patient co-ordination, scheduling, communication and relationship building skills
* New graduates are welcome, we will train.
* Applicant must be a warm, caring team-player with a positive attitude and have great focus on customer service with professional demeanor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple duties including: