We are looking for a part-time medical back office assistant to join our busy chiropractic office!
- Greeting and rooming patients
- Taking medical history
- Medical charting/documentation
- Applying therapeutic modalities (will train)
- Maintain patient flow
- General front office administrative duties (filing, insurance verification, collections, etc)
- Punctual, professional, reliable, honest, self motivator, and team player
- Works well with all ages and all backgrounds
- Friendly, out-going personality with the ability to communicate well
**Experience not needed, but MUST be willing to learn!!!**
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (1:45 - 7:15 pm)
Saturdays (8:45 am - 1:15 pm)
Additional days/hours can be added depending on individual.
**Please apply only if you are serious and can commit to the days/hours. Hours may possibly lead to full-time commitment. This is a great opportunity for those who want to gain experience in the health field. You will be working closely with the doctor and will have hands-on time with the patients.
EMAIL your resume/references and list your availability for interview times. We will be interviewing immediately!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers