compensation: TBD depending on experience and education level employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Guided HealthCARE, a Nursing corporation, is a pioneer organization in the field of Nurse Care Coordination and Case Management. We are a clinically based practice, fully staffed with Registered Nurses that support chronically ill patients, their families, loved ones and the medical team as patients navigate the healthcare system. We assist our clients in coordinating all aspects of their care depending upon their individual needs and help patients and families make informed decisions to obtain the best health care options possible. For additional information, please see our website at www.guidedhealthcare.com.
Due to our growth, we are adding experienced RN Care Coordinator/Case Managers to our team. We are looking for professional Registered Nurses who are excited about being an integral part of a growing company in this emerging field. The position currently available is for a full-time Charge Nurse/Care Coordinator/Case Manager based in Walnut Creek/Alamo and surrounding areas.
This critical position will be responsible for all aspects of clinical care coordination and case management for a client caseload, consisting of patients with a wide variety of acute and chronic healthcare needs for adult patients across the lifespan
Major Responsibilities - Care Coordinator/Case Manager:
Some of the major responsibilities of working with Guided HealthCARE include the following:
• Initial consultation and intake for new clients
• Development of holistic and comprehensive plans of care
• Ongoing patient physical and psychological assessments
• Medication management, in-home assessments, patient necessitated nursing tasks
• Continued communication between the medical team, patient and loved ones for continuity of care
• Ongoing patient, family and caregiver education
• Referral recommendations based on patient needs
• Support and coaching for office visits, including all appropriate documentation
• Regular maintenance of electronic medical record
Major Responsibilities - Charge Nurse:
• Responsible (with supervision) for supervising, managing and supporting nursing staff, assisting in development and maintenance of approved standards of patient care while also carrying her/his own patient case load.
• Demonstrates leadership, management and communication skills.
• Provides administrative support.
• Flexible and able to prioritize and adapt during emergencies.
• Administrative duties include creating schedules, maintaining adequate supplies and informing staff of changes to protocol.
• Provide guidance on administering care to patients or those with special needs and answer questions regarding protocol.
• Assist in education and training of new nurses and staff.
• Communicate with upper management to discuss personnel and administrative issues and address and solve problems among staff.
• Provide coverage and are the point of contact for all other nursing staff regarding patient questions or concerns. They are the person to whom clinical issues should be brought to during the absence of management.
Benefits: Some of the benefits of working with Guided HealthCARE include the following:
• Health benefits considered for full time employees
• Education reimbursement considered for candidates interested in expanding their job-related certifications
• Ability to work remotely
• Flexible time management and patient scheduling within scope of patient and team needs
• Standard business hours of 9:00AM-5:00PM; closed for business on weekends and legal holidays
• Year-end and performance bonuses considering performance and corporate year-end earnings
• Company sponsored team appreciation events
• Mileage reimbursement per California state labor law
Job Requirements: Applicants for this position must have the following skills and experience:
• Current Registered Nurse licensed to practice in the state of California
• Graduate of an approved and accredited nursing program
• Preferred 5 years’ experience, including acute care, but will consider a strong candidate with less experience
• Strong patient assessment skills
• Current BLS certification
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be a strong yet tactful advocate for patients
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to use iPhone as a professional technology tool
• Computer literate with strong MS Office skills, particularly Word and Outlook
• Valid CA driver’s license, current automobile insurance and access to a reliable vehicle
• Proof of personal RN liability insurance
• Experience as charge nurse and/or supervisory experience preferred
• RN Case Management and Community RN experience a plus
• Certification in Case Management a plus
If you are interested in being involved in this dynamic and growing company, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers