Hi, I’m a professional bookkeeper with over 10 years of experience in the field. I have advanced knowledge and experience in QuickBooks, and also have the accounting knowledge to close the books end of every month along with providing you accurate financial reporting. I specialize in small business accounting (i.e. property management firms, gas stations, construction firms, restaurants, and retail businesses.) I have an MBA in Finance and Bachelor's degree in Accounting & Finance and certified as an Enrolled Agent.
QR Code Link to This Post
Here are my commitments to you:
• Setup and maintenance of charge of accounts in QuickBooks.
Processing and recording of payroll through QuickBooks payroll services.
• Quarterly sales and use tax filings
• Recording of cash deposits
• Accounts receivable and billing -- customer setup, refunds, credit memos, payment application.
• Accounts payable -- vendor setup, cash disbursements, year-end 1099 misc forms.
• Reconcile your bank and credit card accounts
o Reconciling your business allow you to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date
• Generate an income statement
o Income statement aka Profit & Loss statement allow to track revenues and expenses so that you can determine the operating performance of your business.
• Generate a balance sheet
o A balance sheet gives you a snapshot of your business financial condition at a specific time period.
• Clean up your general ledger
o Keep track of any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments in order to fix the discrepancies so your books are always accurate.
• Provide payroll tax services and filing.
o Tax preparation
My rate is negotiable and I can beat the price that you are currently paying for bookkeeping services. I work remotely from my home office. I am flexible and work around my clients’ schedules. I am very responsive during my working hours and complete all tasks prior to deadlines. Please contact me with your name and phone number and we can discuss your accounting needs.