The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is seeking a hard working, friendly person with great customer service skills to join our team. You must be able to multitask, be computer literate, have excellent oral and written skills, and be able to work and communicate effectively with the management team. Our preference is that you have a minimum of one year in the hospitality industry, but is not required.
Principal Duties for Front Desk Agent:
• Greet guests, check-in/check-outs, showing rooms, etc
• Respond to phone, email and in-person inquiries/correspondence
• Assist with phone, online and in-person reservations
• Process CC and cash transactions
• Filing and general office organizational duties
• Ability to resolve conflicts
• Excellent communication skills a must since you will be in constant contact with guests
• Handles stressful situations; makes mature and knowledgeable decisions.
• Handles all guest complaints or problems to exceed the guest expectations
• Keeping the lobby/reception area tidy at all times
• Data entry
• Research and web searches
• Tracking room inventories
• House-keeping support
Your role here will be fast paced, challenging and fun. We are looking for someone with the same passion for 'Wowing' our guests as we have. We are also looking for someone with flexibility in their schedule.
This position is a 32 to 40 hour-a-week role. We offer a competitive hourly rate.
HOURS: Thursday - Sunday: afternoons: 3pm-11pm; 5th day possible - inquire within.
PLEASE SEND RESUME IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL OR AS A WORD ATTACHMENT.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers