Original Pattern Brewing Company is looking for the best Tasting Room Staff on the planet to join our awesome employee owned company! The OPBC Tasting Room Staff will be responsible for providing unparalleled customer experiences in our tasting room. We are looking for candidates that are committed to helping us grow our brewery over the long haul and that want to make a career out of working at Original Pattern Brewing Company. This is a once in a lifetime chance to get in on the ground floor of something big with massive opportunity for personal and career growth.
Original Pattern Brewing Company is an employee owned brewery and tasting room that opened in early 2018 in the vibrant Jack London neighborhood of Oakland, California. Our mission is to build a brewery and tasting room that focuses meticulously on beer quality and freshness. Our tasting room is a place where we can share our beers directly with the local community. With a love for the science and art of fermentation, customers will always find something new and interesting in our beautiful brick and timber tasting room.
The heart and soul of Original Pattern Brewing Company is our culture and our tasting room is the primary vehicle for people to discover and experience our beer. Because of this, providing a memorable tasting room experience is essential. Our ideal candidate is someone who will wear many hats, educate customers on the brewing process and beer, is a team player, takes initiative, represents the Original Pattern culture at all times, is professional in all aspects, and possesses a positive “get it done” attitude. This position requires a flexible schedule, the primary working hours are weekends and evenings.
Tasting Room Staff responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
• Create memorable experiences for Original Pattern Brewing Company customers
• Executing the day to day operations of the tasting room
• Maintain ambiance by controlling lighting, audio, glassware, beer presentation, cleanliness
• Support with tasting room event planning and scheduling
• Retail sales of to-go beer and merchandise
• Event and festival support and staffing outside of the tasting room
• Marketing and sales support
• Knowledge, or keen interest, of beer and the brewing process
What we offer
• Competitive compensation plus tips
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• A professional work environment
• Ongoing education and training
• Employee ownership!
To apply please email your resume and include a summary of why you think you are the perfect candidate. Must be 21 years old.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers