compensation: Competive Pay, Depends on Experience, 401k,Health,Dental avail Sign Up Bonus Avail. Apartment Avail employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate Front Desk Supervisor opening at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Hayward.
The hotel features all the fine amenities of a AAA 3 diamond hotel.
The Ideal candidate will have excellent customer service, Interpersonal Skills, and able to work independently and the ability to multi task. This hotel has an excellent work environment and great team members. The position is a permanent position must be avail on any day.
Job Summary: Manages all duties of the front desk operation, including reservations and guest
services. Responsible for staff training, inter-department communications, and staff scheduling.
Maximizes revenue through cost control and proper front desk techniques.
· Hires, trains, and disciplines staff. Determines work procedures and prepares work schedules
to ensure the smooth operation of the front desk.
· Empowers front desk staff to successfully handle guest needs, special requests, and
complaints. Ensures all guest service issues are resolved prior to guests leaving the property.
· Trains front desk staff on proper revenue management procedures, including successful selling
techniques, current specials and/or promotions, and rate structures.
· Strives to be innovative in new programs designed to eliminate waste and increase productivity.
· Performs administrative and financial duties such as daily reports, credit card reversals, bank
deposits, accounts receivables, rooming lists, and office supply inventory.
· Manages departmental expenses within budgeted guidelines.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum of two years experience at front desk with complete understanding of front office
operations. Previous experience in hospitality management preferred.
· Superior customer service and public relations skills.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, and managers.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, and property management systems.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Must have Reliable Transportation
Non Smoking is a must (Inc Vaping or Marijuana).
Prefer local area Candidate
If you sent an email please provide a phone number we do not reply to emails.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers