A Premier Adult Residential Community near downtown Walnut Creek is looking for individuals with strong customer service and hospitality skills. Our Recreation department is seeking Events Assistants to assist with Rossmoor resident events and excursions on a part-time, on-call basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under supervision of the Recreation Supervisor, this position is responsible for assisting with:
• Assist with Special events and/or excursions;
• Ticket sales and promotions, sell and distribute ticket and/or packets prior to or the day of the event or trip;
• Directing residents and providing residents with assistance as needed during events and excursions;
• Ensure emergency procedures are followed during excursions and events;
• Providing assistance as required to other members of the Recreation staff as assigned by the Recreation Supervisor.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Demonstrated excellence in team work and collaboration
• Must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups
• Maintain a positive and professional demeanor
• Must be able to work an on-call flexible schedule, be punctual and reliable
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as needed
• Must be able to perform assigned tasks without constant supervision
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Previous experience working with senior communities helpful and desirable.
Clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record are conditions of initial and continued employment.
Ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States is required.
Offer is contingent upon satisfactorily passing pre-employment background check and drug test.
Previous employment must be verifiable.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers