A+ Staffing is looking for extremely outgoing, fun, vocal, professional, reliable staff to represent a major wireless brand at Concord Pavilion in Concord, CA for a concert series. These are client facing events.
• Communicate VIP benefits to concert goers
• Identify specific mobile phone service customers in the crowd
• Light setup/breakdown may be required. Must be able to lift 25lbs
• Any additional duties needed to assist client – THIS IS A CLIENT FACING PROGRAM!
• Certification training with brand talking points will have to be completed before working event.
• Preference and bonuses given to Staff that can work the full 2019 concert schedule!
• $22.00/Hr. paid the following week with Direct Deposit (W2 position)
• Completion bonus for completing all concert schedule shifts
Tuesday, April 9th
8:00am – 9:00am Mandatory Zoom Online training
Thursday, April 18th
Mandatory In person Training 3:30p-5p
Location: Concord Pavilion in Concord, CA
All staff must complete Concert Series Certification within 48 hours of training and before first event.
Dates: Times: TBD most likely an hour/30 mins before or after gates open ALL SHIFTS 4 Hours Long
2019 04/20/2019 Concord Pavilion Sammy Hagar
2019 05/15/2019 Concord Pavilion Florence & the Machine
2019 09/06/2019 Concord Pavilion Heart
2019 09/18/2019 Concord Pavilion Breaking Benjamin
2019 10/12/2019 Concord Pavilion Peter Frampton
If interested and available, please send the following information to Dawn
• 2 current headshots, 2 full body shots
• Resume with contact info
• Dates NOT available to work. If can work ALL please include in email
• Skype or FaceTime info for video interview
• Shirt Size
• In subject line: Concord, CA Concert Series
**Failure to follow application instructions will remove you from consideration***
No calls, please. No travel compensation available. Must have reliable transportation options and working smart phone capability. Local applicants preferred.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers