We are a family owned Bay Area photo booth company looking for friendly reliable folk to join our photo booth operator team. This is a really fun gig, great for students and great for those who have PA, Grip, or any sort of Production or Photography experience. Our events range from casual parties to gala events and weddings all over the Bay Area. You don't need any previous photo booth experience - we will show you the ropes!
QR Code Link to This Post
-Transport and set up the photo booth
- Assist guests and keep the photo booth area neat and tidy
- Troubleshoot any technical issues
- Maintain the booth during the event
- Break down and return the booth
- Upload files to our server
- Have your own reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- Be able to lift 50 lbs safely
- Be computer/tech savvy
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be reliable and always on time - No exceptions!
- Be friendly, outgoing and professional
- Dress and look professional
- Be available to work evenings and weekends
If you think you're a good fit and want to join our team, please send us an email telling us about yourself along with your resume and references. Applicants that do not include a resume and cover letter type email will not be considered. Please confirm in your email that you meet all the above requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!!