The Rossmoor News in Walnut Creek has immediate openings for several news carriers to deliver between 400 and 600 newspapers to multi-unit residences on two streets every Wednesday. Delivery takes about 5 to 6 hours; the pay is dependent on the number of papers and inserts, and averages about $60-$75/week, paid twice a month.
Papers and inserts are ready for delivery by 6:00 AM; carriers will stuff newspapers with inserts, roll newspapers, and deliver them. All deliveries must be complete by 5:00 PM. Rubber bands and delivery bags are provided.
Requirements to be considered for this position:
- Must be at least 18 years old;
- Have your own registered and insured transportation;
- Have a valid California Driver's license and clean DMV record;
- Be able to complete your route between 6:00 AM and 5:00 PM;
- Successfully pass a standard background check;
- Ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States.
If interested, email your resume and contact information to the address shown above, subject News Carriers. Calls will not be accepted.
The Golden Rain Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers