UCSF MRI STUDY: SEEKING MODERATE TO HEAVY ALCOHOL DRINKERS
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for healthy volunteers for a behavioral study on alcohol consumption and decision
Volunteers must be willing to undergo an MRI Scan.
To volunteer you must:
• Be between 21 and 40 years old
• Be a moderate to heavy alcohol drinker
• Have no significant medical or psychiatric illnesses
• Be willing to provide a saliva sample for genetic testing
• Be willing to participate in one 3-hour MRI session at the clinic
• Be able to read and speak English
• If female, not be pregnant or nursing
This is a study that involves 2 visits for a total of approximately 5.5 hours.
Visits take place at U.C. Berkeley.
Reimbursement of approximately $80 for study completion
For more information and initial screening, please click the link below:
To contact us further for more information, please text or call 510-985-3522.