compensation: Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including Health, Dental and Life Insurance, as well as 401(k) and an Employee Stock Ownership Program. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
International Parking Design, Inc. (IPD) seeks an individual to join us at our Oakland, CA office.
The company is a specialty architectural firm well established for 50 years and focused exclusively on the design of parking structures. Experience in the design of structured parking facilities is desired but not mandatory.
The position offered requires that one have the ability to prepare concept through construction documents utilizing AutoCAD, Revit, and SketchUp software. Candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to work directly with project managers.
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or related field required. Professional licensure desired but not mandatory.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience with the production of construction documents and architectural detailing.
• Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Revit is mandatory.
• Familiarity with graphic and 3D imaging software desirable (i.e. SketchUp, Photoshop, etc.).
• Demonstrate knowledge of how buildings are constructed and coordinate contract document preparation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detailed oriented and well organized.
Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including Health, Dental and Life Insurance, as well as 401(k) and an Employee Stock Ownership Program. Easy access to East Bay location.
Please submit resume via email only to Raju Nandwana: email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers