compensation: Wage is competitive and dependant on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SITE SUPERVISOR and PRESCHOOL TEACHER NEEDED (albany/el cerrito)
If you are passionate in making a difference in children's lives, come learn and grow with our team.
We are a well-respected, private preschool center serving children ages 0-5 since 1989. Our program operates from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm - Monday through Friday. We implement developmentally appropriate practices and believe in respecting each child as an individual. A child's happiness matters, and their experience each day should be positive, engaging, challenging, and fun!
We are currently looking for:
1. Site Supervisor (BA Degree in ECE & Two (2) years of full-time experience as a Site Supervisor in a Child Care Center)
2. Preschool Teacher (12 ECE UNITS OR MORE - per State Licensing requirements)
* Responsible for planning, supervising and implementing the educational program
* Respect and work in accordance with our company policies, procedures, and philosophy of Supporting Future Growth
• Maintain the care, safety, and well-being of the children at all times.
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of child growth and development.
• Plan and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum while adhering to a child centered philosophy.
• Have strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Maintain a safe environment suitable for the changing needs of young children.
• Be a supportive, collaborative, polite, respectful and empathetic with co-workers and parents.
• Cultivate and uphold our peaceful and harmonious preschool environment.
All staff must meet California Department of Education Title V, and California Department of Social Services Title XXII regulations associated with pre-school and child development programs.
Appointees to this position must:
• Complete and pass a criminal record search.
• Present record of TB clearances and a current physical examination with immunization.
• Complete 15 hours of preventive health practices training with a current Certificate in Pediatric First Aid and
pediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation issued by the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association.
• Submit a copy of their official or unofficial transcripts showing completed qualifying course work.
• Have one year of on the job training and/or work experience in a licensed child care center.
Knowledge of Community Care Licensing Title 22 regulations a plus.
Pay will be commensurate with experience, education, certification, etc.
Reply to this posting with your resume and a cover letter which describes your experience and interest in early childhood education.
Many thanks for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers