If you have a love for children and enjoy fostering their "a-ha" moments... join our team! As an Assistant Teacher your days will be filled with laughter, learning and hugs! We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, early childhood Assistant Teacher whose supportive hands and creative mind desire to make a positive difference each and every day.
When you join our school family, you become part of a team of lifelong learners, who are passionate about children You will assist in delivering lesson plans and educational activities while also fostering a nurturing environment enabling children to explore, discover and collaborate. You will embody our Core Values, provide guidance, nurture and build confidence to the children in your care.
- 6+ units in Early Childhood Education
- Excellent references from previous employment
- Mandated Reporter Certificate, CPR, and First Aid training,
- Pre-employment Physical Exam reflecting good health, TB clearance
and MMR vaccination and ability to work with small children
- LiveScan, and Criminal Record Clearance
- Current CPR and First Aid certificate
- Reliable, flexible and able to multi-task.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Able to lift 30 lbs. comfortably
- Assist with toileting
- Make snacks
- Maintain a well-kept classroom ensuring the health, safety and well being of
- Follow school policies and state licensing regulations.
- Attend required staff meetings and trainings.
Lots of Benefits:
As a cherished member of our school family, we offer:
*Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience
*Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (F/T)
*Year-End Bonus dependent upon evaluation (F/T)
*Paid Spring, Summer, Winter Break plus OUSD school holidays
*Serene learning environment with wonderful and inspiring colleagues
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers