Caregivers needed for part-time employment
Our caregivers are responsible for the safety, education, care and comfort of each and every child in the classroom and daycare environment. In addition to this, caregivers also play a role in developing various fun and motivating activities that keep our children active, engaged and happy. We are seeking people who can easily engage, interact and care for children. In addition to this, we are also seeking someone who is organized and able to find new ways to organize our teacher tools and papers. Other duties, such as the cleaning and maintenance of the classroom and bathroom is required daily and at closing.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must enjoy children
* All positions require experience working with multiple children
* Reliable, self-directed and dedicated in job performance
* Responsible for opening and closing of the classroom (reliable and punctual)
* Experience with infants
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds or more in case of an emergency and to work at the child's eye level *Position requires kneeling when changing diapers, lifting, carrying children and equipment, as needed
* Clean children, change diapers and aid children with potty, as needed
* Clean classroom environment and equipment daily
* Good communication skills (Daily communication with parents about a child's participation and progress is required)
* Basic English Skills
* Clear Criminal Background, LiveScan fingerprints
* TB test - negative results
* Flu shot (if decide not to take, waiver must be signed)
* All childhood vaccinations must be current
* CPR certification/First Aid Training
Please send resumes to the email address provided.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities