QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love watching kids’ eyes light up like they just saw magic? Do you think strong technology skills are the key to kids’ futures?
Techsplosion is hiring lead instructors for summer camps. Work Monday-Friday and make $21-28/hr with daily minimums & commuting pay.
We bring awe-inspiring STEM activities to thousands of children at over 50 schools and rec centers each year. As an instructor, you'll learn to be a fearless showman in a room full of excited kids, an expert at communicating to adults with high expectations, and a genius troubleshooter when tech gets funky.
Lead instructors are responsible for all aspects of the summer camp experience and are often the only adult in a room full of excited kids. Ideal candidates are energetic, perceptive, independent, and have a track record of excellent judgement in challenging situations.
- 18 years or older & authorized to work in California
- Available Monday-Friday June thru August (you'll work 20-40 hours per week)
- Willing to undergo fingerprinting, background check, and tuberculosis testing
- Smartphone with data plan (our curriculum is online for your reference after training)
- Reliable vehicle with space to transport class materials
- Able to safely carry bins up to 50 pounds each
- $21-$28/hr based on experience
- Minimum daily pay of 3x your hourly rate for instructing– even if you only work 1 hour! ??
- Mileage reimbursement: $0.25/mile after the first 30 miles of driving per day
- Structured performance-based bonus system- make up to $500 bonus per pay period!
Refer 1 or more friends and you’ll each receive a $100 signing bonus!
Techsplosion is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.