compensation: $50 for useable information and photos
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for someone to walk, record information and take photos of interesting places and things to see in family friendly areas of Berkeley and Oakland.
We need 15 places/things to see:
• Things that you would normally gloss over when visiting the area. These should be permanent fixtures such as landmarks, statues, murals, etc.
• In a safe, family friendly area
• Walkable in a 5-10 block area, make sure that the area is safe to walk and cross.
Information we’ll need for each place/thing to see
• What is the name of the place?
• Where could you find this place on a map? (What are the cross streets? Is it a part of a storefront, in the middle of a plaza, on a walkway wall? If it's not clearly a part of anything, what is the nearest structure?)
• Where to look to find the place/object (If you're at the point on the map, where should you look to find this place or object? Is it to the left above the doorway? Is it on the ground? Is it the building at the listed address or interesection?)
• Detailed photos – Take as many photos to give as much information as you can. For example, if it’s a plaque make sure to show details of the words of the plaque. If it’s a statue/mural, should have a photo of the statue and photo of the plaque with more information about the statue
We are willing to pay $50 for useable information and photos
Reply to this email if interested.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers