fuel: gas odometer: 2021 paint color: red title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
Up for sale is my 1966 Mustang Fastback (Automatic). Most of the work has been done. This car was my daily driver. Up until this summer when I temporarily installed power steering. Properly installed it can be a daily driver again. Install all of the new parts to make it complete. All new parts are included in the sale.
Local Pickup Only. For the transaction, we can meet at the bank to make your payment and I will sign over the title at that time.
I DO NOT need to sell quickly and I WILL NOT NEGOTIATE on price. Serious buyers only. If I don’t receive my asking price I will keep the car and I will complete the car this spring/summer. I am not a mechanic and I don’t know a lot about cars. I don't have a detailed history of the car. Everything I know about the car is stated below:
A friend and I temporarily installed a new power steering kit to ensure that we could. Power steering would need to be properly installed to ensure it can be a daily driver again. Test driving would consist of up and down my driveway ONLY. Time ran short and I don’t have the time to install the power steering properly. I’d also like to turn my garage into a recording studio and would prefer the extra space. Original miles unknown. Starts up on the second turn of the key - Needs some minor adjusting.
The headliner and original seats are in great condition and once the new parts below are installed, the car interior will be 100%. Nothing more to purchase, it's all there and ready to be installed!
I've purchased new TMP racing seats for the car. If you decide that you do not want the racing seats, car alarm, and stereo, I’ll keep them and will knock $2,000 off the purchase price (seats $1,500, stereo $500).
RUST FREE. No Pitting, the body is in amazing condition. Garage kept. Red paint but you can see signs of the original blue color at some of the edges. Other than installing the parts below, it could eventually use a paint job.
- 302 bored to 341 380 HP
- Glove Box
- Racing Gauges
- GT Wheels
- Roller Rockers
- Double Pumper
- Front Disc Brakes
- Frame Welded Front to Back
- Welded Square Tubing on Frame
- PSI Rear End
- Overdrive with Shift Kit
- Directional Tires
- Cobra Wheels
NEW Parts Ready to be Installed:
- Electric Power Steering Kit (temporary Installed - more info in the description)
- TMP Racing Seats
- Bluetooth Radio (not OEM style), Subwoofer, Amplifiers, Capacitor, Speakers.
- Wilwood Tandem Brake Master Assembly
- 6 Bolt Steering Wheel
- 6 Bolt Steering Wheel Hub
- Interior Carpet Kit
- Steering Column
- Dash Assembly
- Firewall Steering Column Seal
- Interior Light Kit
- Led Backup Light Kit
- Door Still Plates and Screws
- Window Regulator Scissor Channel, Scissor Extension (L and R), Channel, Clips, Screws, Window Regulator Concourse for Handle.
- Windshield Weatherstrip
- Chrome Tail Light Bezels, Taillight Lens Gaskets
- Dash Speaker & Defrost Panel
- Headlight Power Upgrade Harness with Relays
- Lower Windshield Molding
- Interior Courtesy Light Lens
- Sequential LED Taillight Assembly
- LED Parking Light Lens/Bulb Only
- Door Post Seals
- Scott Drake Door Latch Assemblies
- Top Vent Window Seals
- Door Beltline
- Vent Division Bars
- Door Weatherstrip
- Hood to Cowl Seal and Clips
- Window Weather Strips
- Front Spoiler (Installed)
- Throttle Pedal (Black)
- Coat Hooks
- Pedal Bush
- Mustang Emblems