condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 100000 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
Hi, up for sale is a 2002 Corvette C5 Z06. I have owned the car for almost five years now. Since then a lot has been upgraded to keep the car up to date and perform as well as it does. I have done most of the maintenance and work, except for the major stuff being done at JRG Motorsports in Hayward, CA. I have a binder full of documentation and receipts for the car except for a few upgrades that were bought from the forums. The car is a California clean title. The car has never been in an accident. It has been meticulously taken care of under my ownership as well as the last owner. Now for the details….
2002 Corvette Z06 (Clean title)
Black on black on black
100,xxx miles (will go up as I drive it at least 3/4 times a week)
Interior is super clean
Exterior is 16 years old but in great condition (don’t expect a show car)
Comes w/OEM service manual , documentation, and receipts
A/C blows cold!
— Modification/Maintenance list — -
-Mobil 1 extended performance motor oil 5w-30 w/ OEM GM oil filter (every 3000 miles)
- Redline shockproof transmission and differential fluids every third oil change (roughly 9000 miles)
- JVC Bluetooth head unit w/ extra USB cable in middle console , and mic next to steering wheel
- Shorty antenna
- C6 Z06 short throw shifter w/black Hurst shift knob
- Katech billet idler tensioner
- 160 degree thermostat
- MSD 8.5mm plug wires (covered w/ Lingenfelter cool sox)
- NGK tr55ix spark plugs
- GM intake manifold gaskets
- MSD 2-step w/toggle switch
- DPEcorvette oil pressure sending unit relocation kit w/gauge custom fitted into ls6 engine cover in engine bay (see pics)
- Stance Coilovers (on the corvette approximately 1 year/corner balanced as well)
Spring rates = Front = 7.5 kg/mm Damper adjustment = 16
Rear = 10 kg/mm Damper adjustment = 16
Link for more info…. https://stance-usa.com/shop/chevrolet-corvette-c5c6/
The leaf springs have been taken off the car completely!! Car is much more responsive and agile!
- C6 Z06 sway bars w/ new end links
- C6 Z06 brake calipers / Motul RBF600 fluid (silver w/red “Corvette” writing) Stops on a dime!
-Front = 6 piston calipers w/ hawk hp+ brake pads, OEM c6 Z06 rotors(14”) and stainless steel brake lines
-Rear = 4 piston rear w/ hawk hp+ brake pads OEM c6 z06 rotors and stainless steel brake lines
- Rear wheels = Stock C5 Z06 wheels 18x10.5 powder coated black w/black lug nuts/lock
- Front wheels = Stock C5 Z06 rear wheels also 18x10.5 powder coated black w/black lug nuts/lock
(Running rear wheels on the front to clear the 6 piston big break kit. Fits perfectly.)
-Front = Toyo t1 sports 285/35/18 (roughly 600 miles)
-Rear = Toyo t1 sports 295/35/18 (roughly 600 miles)
- New OEM GM rear wheel bearings w/ ARP studs
- Mantic clutch system(Installed by JRG Motorsports) Clutch is phenomenal and feels stock!
-ER2 clutch disc/pressure plate
-ARP pressure plate bolts
-ECS remote speedbleeder (super easy, flush out clutch fluid every 3000 miles / Motul RBF600)
-OEM GM throwout bearing
-OEM GM pilot bearing
-OEM GM Master cylinder
-OEM GM Slave cylinder (if you know these cars, you know this is a pain, hence the speedbleeder)
- Hinson urethane motor mounts (OEM height)
- Hinson urethane transmission/differential mount
- ACA projector headlights w/canbus 55w HID kit w/harness
- Front smoked DRL housings w/switchback LED’s
- Corvette envy c5 hyper flash harness
- Led’s throughout exterior (including reverse lights)
- Led’s throughout interior (exception of rearview mirror bulbs and visor lights)
- HVAC control module rebuilt with led’s looks much better! (see pics)
- New OEM GM radiator (OEM GM dex-cool)
- New OEM GM water pump (160 degree t-stat inside) w/2004 metal gaskets instead of earlier paper gaskets
- New Coolant expansion tank
- New OEM GM serpentine belt
- New OEM GM idler pulleys
- New ZIP Corvettes window regulator LH (Also have RH but has not gone out yet)
- Brey-Krause harness bar
- OMP fixed back bucket seats (black w/yellow writing) mounted to Corbeau seat rails w/sliders
- Driver side Schroth 4/5 point harness (black w/yellow writing) Can also use the stock seatbelt
- Passenger side utilizes the stock seatbelt
- Lloyds corvette logo black mats
- Has extra dual cup holder since the one in the car is horrible!
Car will also come with spare parts that I have either taken off to upgrade in good condition still or that are brand new.
- Two 18x10.5 rear C5 Z06 wheels currently have hoosier A7 mounted to them
- New 2004 alternator bracket (was going to go supercharged and this is much stronger than previous years)
- New OEM GM RH window regulator(current one has not gone out yet)
- New RH window trim seal
- OEM GM DRL housings
Plenty of other things that I am forgetting....
The car is mechanically sound. Not your average C5 Z06. If you are interested and have proof of funds in hand, I encourage you to come to look at the car in person. Please DO NOT waste my time. If you have any question email, text, or call. Thank You.