fuel: gas odometer: 63100 title status: clean transmission: other
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling my 2002 bmw e46 m3. Slicktop, cloth seats, and SMG (sequential-manual gearbox) transmission. SMG feels great. Car is all stock except for eibach lowering springs and csl style vmr wheels. Runs perfect. Had a full inspection at Long Beach bmw about 2k miles ago, and came back clean, no issues. Subframe and all suspension components inspected and all good.
Car is in excellent condition, paint is excellent, interior is excellent. Its apparent that the car has been garaged by the previous owners and myself by the condition of the paint and leather.
- 62,950 miles
- titanium silver exterior
- m-impulse cloth leather. The center cloth portion holds you into the seat much much better than the full leather
- SMG transmission
- xenon headlights
- rear parking sensors
- harmon kardon sound
- vmr csl style wheels square set-up 18x9.5 et33 with less than 1,000 miles on the new tires
- eibach lowering springs
- Updated Rod bearings replaced at 32k miles
- updated camshaft bolts at 59k miles
- rebuilt and updated Vanos with Beisan disc and seals at 59k miles
- valve adjustment at 59k miles
- new wheels and tires at 62.5k miles
- New rearview mirror at 62.7k miles
- Front bumper respray at 62.6k miles
- oil change and filter at 62.7k miles
- DOT 4 Brake fluid changed at 62.9k miles
Engine bay is spotless, not a single drop of oil or leak anywhere. This is without a doubt one of the cleaner e46's out there.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers