condition: good cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 144000 paint color: white size: compact title status: clean transmission: manual type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
1999 M3 with 144k miles, Alpine White, mulberry interior. I've owned the car for about 8 years and have spent an embarrassing amount of money on this car over the years.
- Head refresh done around 110k miles, lots of life left on this S52
- Vortech V2 supercharger. I had the V1 installed but it was starting to get noisy and I wanted the V2 because the oil system is self contained. I've never had any vacuum leaks or other issues with the setup. I still have the V1 blower as a spare, needs a rebuild.
- M50 manifold
- Full ground control track suspension, including camber plates, front and rear race sway bars with adjustable endlinks
- OEM xbrace, adjustable rear camber arms (SPC)
- Dinan exhaust and Dinan strut bar (and floor mats)
- BBS RGR 8" on RE11A fresh, square setup, wheels studs, BBS center caps. Wheels are legit forged, very strong and weigh only 16.7lbs each.
- Mason engineering clutch pedal with new master and slave cylinder a few thousand miles ago
- AKG motor mounts, tranny mounts and diff mounts.
- E46 rear trailing arm bushings with limiters, guibo replaced, pretty much every bushing in the car replaced during my ownership
- Subframe bushings and reinforcement kit welded in
- AKG aluminum pedal tops
- PFC pads, steel braided brake lines, high temp racing brake fluid
- Velocity splitters (have a new replacement set not currently installed/pictured)
- Motion Motorsport Underpanel kit
- Overhauled the cooling system 3 or 4 times during my ownership, currently has Z3M radiator with extra row.
- Euro radiator cover
- Authentic ZKW glass headlights with Orion V2 angel eyes. ZKW are covered in Laminex protector since new. OEM Euro clears, corners, tails, etc.
- Alcantara wrapped steering wheel + original leather steering wheel. Alcantara shift boot and ebrake boot.
- Jafster shift knob and short shift kit (can't remember which one but it's not notchy at all)
- All new roundells and ///M badging a couple of years ago, including BMW Motorsport International side emblems (new set not installed, pictured with faded set), matte black grille
- E39 M5 lip spoiler
- Aligned and corner balanced by TC Design (175lb driver weight)
- Only used Liquimoly oil and OE filters, changed religiously every 3500 miles
- I have a clean carfax that I can send, clean title, etc.
- driver's seat is worn and has a hole in the bolster. It needs reupholstery or swap in a Recaro speed or bucket seat. That's what I was going to do next but doesn't make sense now that I'm selling because next owner might be a different size.
- Few dents and scratches but I've never touched up because I wanted to maintain factory paint. Overall, the paint shines really well and I hand wash and wax regularly.
I'm a long time bimmer fan ('89 E30 325is, '89 E30 M3, '99 M3, 2nd '99 M3 (this one), 2001 M3) and am in no rush to sell. This is my 3rd car at the moment and I don't drive it enough to warrant the garage space.
It's the perfect setup for weekend jamming backroads, HPDE, AutoX, time trails, etc.