condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 150600 paint color: red size: compact title status: clean transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
After greatly enjoying this cute little fun convertible for over 5 years, I have decided to part with it.
It's in very good condition and has been well cared for by me and all past owners!
I am told I am the 4th owner. The previous 2 owner had only used it as their weekend car and always kept inside a covered garage (not me!).
Important features (or lack there of!):
1. ALL MANUAL (manual doors/windows, no power-steering).
2. No Radio/Stereo (has room to install one).
3. No A/C (but working fan).
4. Has heater (in good working condition).
5. No driver/steering air-bags. (air-bag lights always keep flashing!)
6. Steering wheel is not stock. Previous owner had changed it. No air-bags
7. Horn buttons on steering does not work (there is a replacement custom button on the side bar).
8. 15-inch wheels
Car is in very good condition and has had no problems in the last 5 years.
1. Suspension lowered by previous owner (I think by half inch or one inch).
2. Roller bar.
Cosmetic condition: Has usual wear for a 1992 vehicle. Some listed below.
1. Small 1-inch slit/tear on soft-top behind passenger headrest (easy to patch with simple patch kit) (see photos)
2. Two tiny (but visible) holes on the rear bumper (see photos)
3. One end of the Soft-top zipper strip has a 3-inch long tear, but is not visible from outside. Zipper works without any problems. It takes less than 2-minutes to take down soft-top and less than 4-minutes to put it back on. (see photos)
4. Other minor (not noticeable/not visible) dings/scratches.
5. Previous owner has replaced both door's inside panel (I have the stock panels too if you want to replace it back).
Contact by email first. Serious enquirers only.
IMPORTANT: SCAMMERS PLEASE STAY AWAY. DON'T EMAIL ASKING FOR MY CONTACT INFO. IT'S 2019!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers