condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas paint color: red title status: clean transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
Up for sale 1992 Mazda Miata Base with 120k miles in good condition.
Car is base model (No A/C, No Power Steering, etc); Great for Autocross/Track or just weekend drives.
I am the second owner and have all maintenance records from 1992.
* HardDog M2 rollbar
* FM suspension kit, stage 2.5
* Additional Chassis bracing from later model Miata's
* Randal Cowl Intake
* Racing Beat Exhaust
* Clutch and Timing belt replaced ~10k miles
* Replaced OEM Catalytic converter ~10k miles
* MOMO steering (Will include original)
* Light weight Alloy wheels from 99 Miata
* New SoftTop installed in 2017
* Tires ~ 10k miles
* Just passed smog check
* Registered till May 2020
* Rear finish panel has a hole and bumper needs repaint; See pictures. (Inattentive driver swerved to avoid a rear-end collision and ended up nudging)
* Original paint is a bit faded, mainly on bumpers.
* Dash has a crack
* Small oil leak
I bought this car from the original owner and modified it with intention of Auto-crossing, but never got a chance. Used it mostly for weekend drives, rarely used it for commute. Car has no rust, was always in the Bay Area. Selling to make room in Garage.
Please email me your phone number to get a response.
If this ad is up, car is still available.
I am in no-rush to sell. Please do not waste my time with low-ball offers.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers