VIN: WAUHR84A7PN026535 condition: excellent cylinders: 5 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 123600 paint color: white size: full-size title status: clean transmission: manual type: sedan
QR Code Link to This Post
1993 Audi S4. Also known as the URS4, this is the first Audi with the S4 nomenclature. It is powered by the unique and wonderful 20V 5 cylinder Turbo engine that put Audi sports cars on the map from later Group B Rally cars through the Audi 90 GTO IMSA cars of 1989.
These were fairly rare cars to begin with, and most that are left have been driven hard and modified considerably. This is likely one of the cleanest and most original examples left. The only modification to the car is a subtle and effective Hoppen Stage 2 turbo kit, which consists of a chip modification and an OE RS2 exhaust manifold. There is also boost gauge on the engine and one added (very cleanly) to the driver's side A-pillar. The Stage 2 modification increases power to roughly 285 hp.
The exterior is original paint, and it still shines beautifully for its age. The interior leather is in amazing condition and looks, feels, and smells great. These are likely the most supportive and comfortable seats I have ever encountered in a car.
The car performs perfectly. Handing is firm and straight, power is consistent and impressive for a 1993 car. If you have not driven one, you will be surprised by how well built these cars are - they represent the last of the German cars that were clearly built by engineers and not accountants - it is a beautifully made luxury car , and feels that way even though it is 26 years old.
Please email me with any questions. The car can be seen by appointment in Berkeley, Emerville, or Oakland.
Open to interesting trades and all reasonable offers will be heard.
Many details below:
- Complete service history all the way from sale on 12-27-93.
- Original sales materials and window sticker from Prestige Audi of Lakewood, CO.
- Third owner.
- Rated 285HP with Stage 2 kit from Hoppen Motorsports (OE RS2 exhaust manifold + MTM
- Outstanding mechanical and electrical condition.
- Original paint in great shape for its age - very presentable.
- Original exhaust is rust free. Sounds great.
- Original fuchs 16x8 alloys are in excellent condition.
- Philipsxenon HIDs.
- Continental Control Contact Sport AS tires.
- Immaculate interior. Excellent leather, nearly no wear on driver's seat. Headliner like new.
- All original matts, inserts, and original Audi branded car phone included.
- All original glass and its in excellent shape.
- Aftermarket A-pillar boost gauge matches dashboard lighting and typeface exactly.
- Original Bose speakers and head unit work great.
- Fuel line recall service conducted by dealer at 44,132
- OEM timing belt and water pump service at 71,248 (*and* 118,200)
- HVAC servo motor at 74,713
- New driver's-side POS unit at 87,230;
- OE LUK clutch and flywheel, new slave cylinder, throw out bearing, pilot bearing at 95,087
- OE Girling G60 rear brake calipers, OEM rear brake pads and rotors, BOGE steering stabilizer, new windshield, headlight lenses, and OEM diverter valve at 118,677
- Bilstein front and rear struts at 120,984.
- OE ZF power steering pump at 122,162
- OE serp belt tensioner and 034 street density transmission mounts at 122,600
- OE rack-to-pump high pressure power steering hose at 123,036
- Has Fresh valve cover gasket set, fuel filter and OEM coolant expansion tank.
Current not working: cruise control & rear seat heaters.
- Good quality indoor / outdoor car cover.
- Front and rear brake rotors - new.
- All-season rubber mats
- Mann 06A 115 561B oil filter
- Winter wiper blades
- Matching touch-up paint.
- Lower intercooler hose
- OE serp belt & serp belt tensioner assembly
- Spark plugs and gaskets
- Original slow-blow ecu fuses, headlight lenses, cluster bulbs, seat heater switches, ignition switch, washer pump grommets, air filter.
- Original owner's manual included.
Thanks for reading,
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers