VIN: 1G1YY12S815134879 condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 134957 paint color: black size: compact title status: clean transmission: manual type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
Hello Craigslist up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 with 134,957 original miles. It is a clean title with a manual LS6 engine that runs amazing! It has absolutely no mechanical issues and is in great condition. I'm asking $12,500 or best reasonable offer. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer please give me a call/text @ 925-826-86 six three, I'm located in Concord, Ca. I’ve honestly taken amazing car of this car and all of its maintenance is up to date and ready to go! The only reason I am selling the car is because I am looking for something more family friendly and this is my weekend car, so I am in no rush to sell. I am willing to work with your bank, but please get approved prior to contacting me. If you do not have the funds please don't waste our time!
Here is a little more information on the car.
- Clean Title in hand
- Clean Car Fax and Auto check
- Smog check in hand
- Registered until August of 2020
- Full Tune-Up done 1-29-20 ( Mobil 1 oil w/ Mobil 1 oil filter, New AC Delco spark plugs, MSD wires, Air filter Cleaned, and all fluids checked )
- Transmission fluid serviced with Redline Fluid on 1-29-20
- Differential Fluid serviced with Redline on 1-29-19
- Coolant flush done with AC Delco Dexcool on 1-29-20
- Texas Speed & Performance Longtube headers
- Custom Magnflow X-Pipe (makes the car quiet)
- TSP longtube headers are also wrapped to keep engine bay temps down
- Stock Titanium Z06 exhaust
- Halltech BlackWing Intake
- Hurst Short Shifter
- I have all the original parts as well that will come with the car
I'm sure I'm forgetting to mention several things but those are just some I can remember off the top of my head! The throw out bearing does make some noise but doesn't affect anything and the car does have a door ding on the driver side by the top next to the handle. The Z06 is in great shape and runs amazing. If you'd like to schedule a time to see the car please contact me and we'll go from there thanks! I am interested in trades for a G8 GT or TBSS ONLY.