VIN: JM1NDAC70G0104037 condition: excellent cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 19500 paint color: white title status: clean transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
2016 Mazda Miata Club convertible in Ceramic White.
The car has always been garaged and well taken care of. It has been used for commuting, so it has a few rock chips on the front bumper. Cosmetically the car is in great shape, only has a minor scrape on the front spoiler lip.
- Clean Title
- 6 Speed Manual transmission
- Original wheels and tires with plenty of life left.
- Mazda OEM engine, transmission, and differential oil change after break-in period.
- Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil only.
- Progress front sway bar upgrade (https://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Performance-Part/61-1247ND.html) with urethane bushings.
- Progress springs on the original Club shocks (https://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Performance-Part/61-1847.html).
The suspension upgrades removed the bounciness on the highway or when going over bumps and made the steering more responsive. The car is still quite comfortable and makes for a great daily driver. These upgrades were not meant to make it a track toy. I have the original sway bars and have an extra Progress sway for the rear, not currently installed.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers