condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas paint color: silver size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: manual type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
Here are the relevant details:
- 41K miles
- New stock clutch
- New Lloyds floor mats
- Michelin Pilot Sport tires with about 1500 miles on them
- Aftermarket Kenwood head unit with Bluetooth, amp and speakers
- Very clean both inside and out
- 2LZ package - heated seats with memory, HUD etc.
- Clear bra on the front bumper, lower rocker panels, hood and the very front of the rear quarter panels
- Tinted windows
- New brakes
While the car isn't perfect it's definitely in great shape for a 2006 and in order to prevent any surprises (since I've also been a buyer several times) I've included pictures showing the few blemishes the car does have. The first is a weird discoloration on the passenger seat which I haven't figured out how to get rid of. There's also a small stain on the carpet in the hatch area which I think will come out. When I washed it this weekend the only paint blemish I saw was on the lower portion of the driver's door. Other than that it's in great shape and as you can see is still very shiny.
If interested, please feel free to email me with as many questions as you'd like.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers