BMW M3 e92 White/Black New 2011+ Engine! Manual, Tastefully Modified - $19000
2008 BMW M3
VIN: WBSWD93508PY40091 condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 65500 paint color: white title status: clean transmission: manual type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
After three fun years, I'm getting the itch to switch and am ready to let my baby go. I had two goals over the past three years: 1) properly maintain the vehicle and 2) tastefully modify the vehicle with quality and unique parts.
BASIC VEHICLE INFORMATION
Excellent condition 2008 BMW M3 Coupe
Mileage: 125.5k on body/65k on new update rod bearing engine (see below)
Color: Alphine White exterior with black interior
- Paint previously corrected and exterior coated with CQuartz Finest ceramic nano coating
Options: Fully Loaded from the Factory (Extended Leather Package ($1,100), Premium Package ($1,900), Technology Package with M Drive, EDC, and Comfort Access System ($3,250) , Heated Front Seats, Park Distance Control, Enhanced Premium Sound)
- RPI GT-M Exhaust
- Previous owner's sound clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bvCQQwujZM
- ESS Flash Tune with OBDII Flash Tuner Device ($895.00)
- Carbon Fiber Front Lip ($480)
- Carbon Fiber APR Front Splitter ($400)
- Carbon Fiber Canards ($400)
- Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser ($400)
- LUX H8 160 Led Angel Eyes ($150)
- RPI Inlet Air Scoops ($399.00)
- OEM LCI Tail Light Upgrade with Factory Coding ($950.00)
- Gloss Black Side Mirror Covers & Hood Vents ($520)
- ABS Matte Black Kidney Grilles ($285.00)
- Side and Rear Bumper ABS Lip ($400)
- VMR V710 Matte Black (19x9.5 +22 F/19x10 R) with Michelin Pilor Super Sports with OEM TPMS
M-Performance Carbon Fiber Weighted Shift Knob
- M3 Sport Pedals
- Differential Service within last 100 miles
- Coil Packs and Plugs replaced within last 500 miles.
- ENGINE REPLACED UNDER WARRANTY WITH 2011+ UPDATED ROD BEARINGS: Approx. only 65,000 miles on new engine.
- Oil Change every 5,000 miles
- Both throttle actuators repaired and replaced with newer model (replaced plastic gear inside prone to wearing out)
- Brake Pads, Rotors, Fluid, and Sensor recently replaced with OEM parts (cost nearly $2,000)
- Shocks replaced at approximately 100,000 miles with low mileage (approx. 15,000 miles) Competition Package EDC Shocks
(slightly lower than non-competition package)
Vehicle has always been garaged. Non-Smoker. No test drives without cash/cashier check/money order in hand.
Clean titled in hand.
Thanks for your interest.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers