VIN: WBSWD93508PY40091 condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 119000 paint color: white title status: clean transmission: manual type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
After three fun years, I'm getting the itch to switch and am ready to let my baby go. I had two goals over the past three years: 1) properly maintain the vehicle and 2) tastefully modify the vehicle with quality and unique parts.
BASIC VEHICLE INFORMATION
Excellent condition 2008 BMW M3 Coupe
Color: Alphine White exterior with black interior
- Paint previously corrected and exterior coated with CQuartz Finest ceramic nano coating
Options: Fully Loaded from the Factory (Extended Leather Package ($1,100), Premium Package ($1,900), Technology Package with M Drive, EDC, and Comfort Access System ($3,250) , Heated Front Seats, Park Distance Control, Enhanced Premium Sound)
- RPI GT-M Header Back Exhaust ($2,950): Beautiful sound.
- Previous owner's sound clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bvCQQwujZM
- ESS Flash Tune with OBDII Flash Tuner Device ($895.00)
- Carbon Fiber Front Lip ($480)
- Carbon Fiber APR Front Splitter ($400)
- Carbon Fiber Canards ($400)
- Carbon Fiber CSL-Style Trunk with blacked out m3 badge ($400)
- LUX H8 160 Led Angel Eyes ($150)
- RPI Inlet Air Scoops ($399.00)
- OEM LCI Tail Light Upgrade with Factory Coding ($950.00)
- Gloss Black Side Mirror Covers & Hood Vents ($520)
- ABS Matte Black Kidney Grilles ($285.00)
- Side and Rear Bumper ABS Lip ($400)
- VMR V710 Matte Black (19x9.5 +22 F/19x10 R) with Michelin Pilor Super Sports with OEM TPMS
M-Performance Carbon Fiber Weighted Shift Knob
- M3 Sport Pedals
- ENGINE REPLACED UNDER WARRANTY WITH 2011+ UPDATED ROD BEARINGS: Approx. only 60,000 miles on new engine.
- Oil Change every 5,000 miles
- Both throttle actuators repaired and replaced with newer model (replaced plastic gear inside prone to wearing out)
- Brake Pads, Rotors, Fluid, and Sensor recently replaced with OEM parts (cost nearly $2,000)
- Shocks replaced at approximately 100,000 miles with low mileage (approx. 15,000 miles) Competition Package EDC Shocks
(slightly lower than non-competition package)
Vehicle has always been garaged. Non-Smoker. No test drives without cash/cashier check/money order in hand.
Clean titled in hand.
Trades: I may be open to a c63 amg coupe or any other performance oriented vehicles (will not trade down in value). Willing to add cash on my side.
Thanks for your interest.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers