cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 154000 paint color: blue title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
**NOT PARTING OUT HARDTOP**
Up for sale is my heavily maintained, track-prepped, but still street legal 10th Anniversary Edition NB Miata. I have owned this car for four years and built it from the ground up since it was stock. I am selling the car because I am simply not interested in tracking anymore and have another car for commuting. This car is ready for the next enthusiast to take it on a series of exciting track days and I would like to see it go to a good owner. I have almost all service records available and most service was done by SBGarage in South SF. Cash, Venmo, PayPal, and Zelle accepted. I am open to offers and I prefer texting over calling.
• SMOG JUST DONE REG PAID AND STICKERS GOOD THRU JULY 2020
• REBUILT MOTOR by Haag Performance w/ ~14k miles (Done by Mike Haag himself, who builds Spec Miata motors)
• Koyo Racing Radiator
• Hardtop (no defroster, no headliner, soft top removed)
• Jass Performance Hardtop Brackets
• Hard Dog M1 Double Diagonal Roll Bar w/built in Harness Bar
• G-FORCE 6 Point Racing Harness
• Bride Low Max Bucket Seat (driver only)
• BC Racing BR Type Coilovers
• Racing Beat Front & Rear Sway Bars
• 949 Racing Adjustable Front Endlinks
• Resealed Torsen LSD
• 949 Racing & SBGarage Steel Braided Brake Lines w/Motul RBF600 Racing Brake Fluid
• Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads (rear) & Hawk DTC-30 Brake Pads (front)
• NB2 Tail Lights
• Delrin Door Bushings
• Cut Rear Bumper
• Fog Light Delete
• AC Delete
• Konig Wideopen Wheels 15x8
• ISR Exhaust w/Custom Midpipe, BRAND NEW Catalytic Converter and Precat ($1.2k alone)
• DND Performance Interior Shift Knob
• Rebuilt Shifter
• Personal Neo Eagle 340mm Steering Wheel (made by Nardi)
• NRG Quick Release Hub
• Hardtop paint was done by myself in 2018 and can use a respray
• Tires will need to be replaced if you want to hit the track, current ones are Bridgestone RE-71R
• Passenger side speaker cuts out sometimes when you go over bumps
• Bucket seat is pretty faded and has a tear (pictured). You could sew up the tear or you could just get a new seat, either way it works fine.
• Typical small scratches and dents around car, it is 21 years old
• Cannot open trunk using outside key latch. The inside latch works fine and I will include the part to fix the outside, just never got around to doing it.
• Only one windshield wiper attached, have the other one but it needs a replacement wiper
• Front bumper has a hole from what looks like a car with a tow hitch backing into it. I bought the car like this and covered it with a sticker.
MORE PICS: https://sharplitemedia.smugmug.com/SpeedSF-Thunderhill-Raceway-West-10072018/120/
I also have a spare trunk with holes drilled for an APR GTC-200 wing, the original steering wheel, some belts, a racing helmet, and a few other spare parts I'll throw in as well for the buyer. Thanks!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers